Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm posting this for my friend Baby Kato. I was telling her about it and she requested the recipe. It's one of my real favorites and you won't believe how good it is until you taste it!
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together and chill 1-2 hours.
- Under cook the peas (I just run hot water over them to defrost).
- Drain well and chill peas until cold.
- WHEN READY TO SERVE:.
- Mix the peas and peanuts (you should have an equal volume of both).
- Stir the dressing in and serve at once (Do NOT mix in the dressing early).
What a nice change for green peas. Used roasted peanuts and red onion; otherwise made as directed. Had hoped to get a picture, but it was gone before I could get one. My hubby also liked this dish even though he is not a huge "pea" fan. Thanks for the post! Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag, January, 2012.
Couldn't be easier. I used party peanuts instead of the Spanish peanuts because I hate peanut skins! My bag of peas was 12oz and I didn't use all the peanuts in the 12oz container. My gramps who is nut crazy, loved this dish!
I used low fat miracle whip, red onion and honey roasted peanuts. Great favor! Nice summer side dish, great for a picnic, or BBQ! Thank You!