Prep1 hr 10 mins
I'm posting this for my friend Baby Kato. I was telling her about it and she requested the recipe. It's one of my real favorites and you won't believe how good it is until you taste it!
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together and chill 1-2 hours.
- Under cook the peas (I just run hot water over them to defrost).
- Drain well and chill peas until cold.
- WHEN READY TO SERVE:.
- Mix the peas and peanuts (you should have an equal volume of both).
- Stir the dressing in and serve at once (Do NOT mix in the dressing early).