1/5 Photos of Pea and Ham Soup
2 hrs 20 mins
Perfect for chilly winter evenings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the peas and put into a large soup pot.
- 2Add the ham bones, carrot, onion, celery.
- 3Wrap the thyme, parsley, mint and cloves in a muslin and put into the pot.
- 4Cover with water.
- 5Bring to the boil and take off any scum that has formed on the top.
- 6Turn down the heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- 7If the soup is too thick, add water.
- 8To serve, garnish with mint.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pea and Ham Soup
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 41.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: