1/1 Photo of Pea and Halloumi Fritters
Aunty Dotty's Note:
I love any recipe using halloumi as I'm developing a quiet addiction to 'the squeaky cheese'. This makes a nice lunch with a side salad, or a starter for a summer dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil peas for a couple of minutes, then drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
- 2Puree half the peas until smooth.
- 3Whisk the milk, eggs, flours, baking powder and pureed peas in a bowl, then add the rest of the peas, haloumi, mint and salt and pepper.
- 4Heat oil in a large frypan over med-hi heat and add tablespoons full of mixture, pressing down slightly to flatten.
- 5Fry in batches til brown on both sides and drain on paper towel.
- 6Serve with roasted tomatoes, fresh mint leaves and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pea and Halloumi Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 164.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: