Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
yummy! very good and easy to whip up, good summer salad
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a lg bowl, combine peas, celery, eggs, cheese, radishes and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the miricle whip and the seasonings.
- Stir into the pea mixture.
- Cover and refridgerate until serving.
First let me say, I don't care for Miracle Whip, but i followed the directions to the "T". It should probably set for a little, but I could not resist tasting as soon as i finished, and it's totally delicious. This is diabetic friendly (maybe a little high on cholesterol), and one I plan on fixing often. It reminds me of a salad I used to purchase at the local caterer, and now I don't have to. Thanks,Jolene, for a delicious salad.