Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easily prepared tasty salad which has always generated compliments. I found it in a cookbook from Lake Simcoe (Canada) which my husband bought at a thrift shop. A big thank you to all the contributors to this book.
- 500 g frozen peas
- 1 bunch green onion (sliced)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup smoked almonds (chopped)
- Mix the cold peas, onions and almonds.
- Mix the curry powder into the mayonnaise.
- Combine this with the pea mixture.
- Allow time for the peas to thaw and the flavours to develop.