Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
PCC of Seattle's Perfect Protein Salad
Make and share this Pcc Perfect Protein Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups garbanzo beans
- 3 cups wheat berries
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 carrot, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 -3 teaspoon dried basil
- combine garbanzo beans through green onion.
- make dressing by combining mayo through basil.
- add dressing to bean mixture and combine well.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
This salad is so Delicious!!! My husband and I get it on a regular basis.