Pbjb Burrito (Peanut Butter, Banana & Jelly or Nutella)
- Warm the wrap slighty (I usually use the microwave for convincen).
- Smear the smooth peanut butter onto the wrap, then do the same with the Jelly.
- Cut the banana in half length wise and spread the crunchy peanut butter inide the banana and make a "banana sanwich". You may need to trim the banana if its too long. (eat the scraps).
- Place the banana on top of the jelly (or nutella) and proceed to roll it up like a burrito.
- Place the Peanbut Butter Banana burrito in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- You could spinkle some cinnmon and sugar on also while warm- Ive dont this before.