Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious moist peanut butter muffins with a fruit center. I found this bin the Sunday coupons. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- Pam cooking spray
- 2 1⁄2 cups eagle mills unbleached all purpose flour (Eagle Mills all purpose unbleached flour with ultragrain)
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup peter pan creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup fat free milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg, beaters
- 1⁄3 cup pure wesson canola oil
- 9 1⁄2 ounces knott's berry farm 100% fruit (strawberry or favorite flavor)
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray 12-cup regular muffin pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Use 2 knives to add the peanut butter, mixing until coarse crumbs are formed. Add milk, Egg Beaters and oil; stir until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups until half-full, creating a dip in center of each cup. Place 1 tablespoon fruit in the dip. Spoon remaining batter evenly over fruit in each cup.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then serve.