Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Pbj B and M Sandwich- Peanut Butter Jelly Banana and Marshmallow recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jelly (or flavor of your choice)
- 1⁄2 banana
- 2 pieces bread
- Spread marshmallow creme, peanut butter, and jelly on one slice of bread. Slice the banana and evenly distribute over the jelly.
- Top with the other piece of bread and enjoy!
- Note: This can also be toasted on the stove.
I made this for my 4 year old for a special treat, she very much enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!