Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peanut Butter, Banana, and Jelly.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (crunchy, or smooth)
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jelly (any flavor works)
- 2 slices bread
- Cut banana into small circles approximately 1/2 of an inch thick, depending on the size of the banana.
- Apply peanut butter to one piece of bread, use second piece of bread to clean the knife.
- Apply Jelly to second piece of bread.
- Add banana, close sandwich, and eat.
This is a fabulous sandwich. I make this ALL the time. Some people think Im strange, but its SO good!
This sounds like a winner. As soon as I can get all of the rest of my grand kids here I plan an making this for them. Iknow that the 6 yr. old and 7 yr. old boys will like them. And maybe the 10, 10, 9, will give their approval. But I'm not sure about my 14 yr. old granddaughter. And we all know that my 8 yr old grandson can not eat or dring anything by mouth. Sometimes I will give him a drop of punch on the tip of his tongue. He is not too crazy about it. On second thought, it sounds so good that I will make myself one tomorrow, if it will work with a frozen banana.