Recipe by jenpalombi
I'm collecting PB2 recipes and posting the good ones here. I love this stuff and am surprised at how few PB2 recipes I've found here!
- 473.18 ml shortening
- 473.18 ml sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 650.62 ml all-purpose flour
- 295.73 ml pb 2 powdered peanut butter
- 4.92 ml cream of tartar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 0.59 ml salt
- 9.85 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar together; add eggs, mix in flour, PB2, cream of tarter, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Roll mixture into balls; Place on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten with a fork in crosshatch style.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.