Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm collecting PB2 recipes and posting the good ones here. I love this stuff and am surprised at how few PB2 recipes I've found here!
- 2 cups shortening
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups pb 2 powdered peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar together; add eggs, mix in flour, PB2, cream of tarter, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Roll mixture into balls; Place on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten with a fork in crosshatch style.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.