Recipe by *Pixie*
We made these tonight, bet they won't last till tomorrow! I hunted for a recipe here, and GASP, there wasn't one!?! Anyway, this is the one we made (get someone with a strong arm to help mix it!)
Top Review by Tulip-Fairy
I know what you mean about having a strong arm, sherry, phew it was very sticky, but what a Fantastic taste!! My kids loved them. I used a chocolate peanut butter so didn't need the chocolate chips. A definate keeper, thanks Sherry
- 1 (350 g) box Rice Krispies
- 1 (454 g) bag marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
For chocolate addicts
- 1⁄2-1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 13" x 9" pan.
- In a huge pot, melt the butter and peanut butter at the lowest heat.
- Add the marshmallows and melt stirring constantly until smooth.
- Mix in the rice krispies until blended.
- Chocolate addicts, add the chips here!
- Press into the greased pan.
- Cut into squares.