Recipe by Lalaloula
This is another wonderful, yummy (I would even say indulgent) bean-based dip. It resembles oatmeal cookies and is so versatile, you can really make it your own. The best thing is, you can eat a whole post of this and dont have to feel guilty, because there are so many good for you nutrients in this. :)
Plain PB Oatmeal Cookie Dough Dip
- 96 g oats (I used a mix of oats, spelt flakes and barley flakes)
- 32 g coconut flour (I simply ground up some unsweetened coconut in the food processor)
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (use more if you like your dips sweet)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer (or use almond milk)
- 7 tablespoons plain soymilk (unsweetend)
- 59 g peanut butter (or other nut butter)
For A Chocolate Version
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant mocha-flavored coffee powder (or instant espresso powder)
For A Raisin Version
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine all of the dry ingredients (oats through salt).
- In your food processor or blender combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth. If youre making the chocolate version, add the cocoa and mocha powder in this step.
- Scoop this mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until combined. You might need to add a tad more milk depending on how moist your beans are.
- If youre adding raisins, stir them in now.
- Refrigerate before serving.