1/1 Photo of Pb 'n Oat Chip Cookies
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
The texture of these lightened up cookies is what I love most about them, of course the mini-chocolate chips comes in a close second! While still warm, the peanut butter taste is very light - although it really comes through when cookies are completely cooled. Recipe is easily doubled or tripled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Cream sugars, peanut butter and butter until light and fluffy - on medium speed if using a stand mixer.
- 3Add egg whites, one at a time, and then vanilla, mixing on medium speed until thoroughly combined.
- 4Turn mixer off. Combine flour, oats and baking soda.
- 5With your mixer on low, slowly add flour mixture until completely mixed.
- 6Stir in mini-chocolate chips and, if using, coconut.
- 7Drop by tablespoons onto baking sheets. These do not spread, if you like flat cookies, use bottom of glass or fork to smash cookies flat. I like mine mound shaped from the cookie scoop.
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are just golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pb 'n Oat Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: