Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Doesn't get much easier than this recipe for flourless cookies!
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar.
- add egg and vanilla, beat until blended.
- roll into 1 1/4" balls.
- place 2-inches apart on a baking sheet.
- bake 10-12 minutes until tops are slightly cracked.
- immediately press 1 kiss in center of each cookie.
- cool for 5 minutes in pan, then remove to a wire rack.
GREAT...you can change it up a bit and make it good for low carb dieters...use spendla instead of the sugar and use the carb free or low carb candy kisses....the only thing is finding low card PB but still it helps! :)
These are especially yummy when they are melty! They are just as good when at room temp. though. These are great for the holidays, the little ones will love them!
Very yummy and easy to make! We enjoyed these! Thank you for sharing!