Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another kid favorite.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) canpillsbury grands flaky layers original refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh fruit (such as strawberries, peach slices, grapes)
- Heat Belgian or regular waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; press or roll each into 4-inch round.
- Depending on size of waffle maker, place 2 to 4 biscuit rounds at a time in hot waffle maker. Bake 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter evenly on 4 of the hot waffles; spread jelly on remaining 4 waffles. Place jelly-spread waffles, jelly down, on peanut butter-spread waffles. Cut sandwiches in half; place on individual plates. Sprinkle with powdered sugar; garnish with fruit.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No change.