Prep 5 mins
Cook 27 mins
A kids dream!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 cup jam (grape/strawberry/or other flavor)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup coconut
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350.
- Unroll dough into two long rectangles and place in ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- Press to form a crust, making sure to seal the perforations.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Spread the jam evenly over baked crust.
- In bowl, beat egg.
- Add brown sugar and cocoa.
- Mix well.
- Stir in coconut and chopped nuts.
- Spoon over jam and spread gently to cover.
- Bake for 18-23 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool and cut into bars.