Recipe by faith58
Got this out of quick cooking and so yummy!! I use alot of recipe's from there and they are always a hit..
Top Review by mmmsweets
I made these yesterday between soccer games for my daughter to have something to munch on.. She is 6 and wanted to help.. I recommend that children can definitely help with these.. I also added chocolate chips to the pb&j, but I am not sure I liked it that way.. If anything, it made it have too much stuffing, and it ran out the sides when it was baking.. I liked these, and shared them with my mother in law who thinks they'd be great with a cup of coffee! Thanks for the recipe! I've already bought more crescent rolls to make them again!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 teaspoons grape jelly
- 1⁄4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Spread 1 teaspoon each of peanut butter and jelly on the wide end of each triange; sprinkle with peanuts.
- Roll up each from the wide end and place point side down 2 inches apart on a ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent shape.
- Bake spirals at 375 for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust with confectioner's sugar.
- Serve warm.