Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this--it's best served on soft bread.
- 6 slices bread
- 3 tablespoons jelly
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Spread 3 slices of bread with peanut butter.
- Spread jelly on top of that (I know it's a bit messy but it tastes so much better than putting it on the other slice).
- Top with other piece of bread.
- Cut into either 2 or 4 triangles each.
Nothing is more comforting than a good ol' pb & j!
A basic pb&J that everyone knows is good especially with a tall glass of milk.