Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
I've been making this recipe since I was in early grade school It reminds me of a sticky caramel popcorn
- 4 -5 cups popped popcorn
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter (creamy or with nuts )
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1 dash salt
- Cook popcorn as Directed
- Add peanut butter and jelly to a microwavable save bowl and heat until melted.
- Place popcorn in a bowl.
- Once melted drizzle PB & J mixture over popcorn and toss.
- Top it it off with a dash of salt and let cool for 2 minutes.