Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
A grown-up version of pb & j. You'll never want a plain old sandwich again!
Make and share this Pb & J Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease/spray muffin pan.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking powder in large bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, 2/3 c sugar, peanut butter and oil to bowl.
- Combine ingredients on low speed of electric mixer, just until moistened. Do not over beat.
- Fill prepared muffin cups evenly with half of the batter.
- Place 2 level teaspoons jam in the center of each muffin.
- Evenly divide remaining batter between muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan 5 minutes.