Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup jam
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, peanut butter, eggs and milk until smooth. Pour into flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fill each cup of the prepared muffin tin about halfway up with batter. Top each with a heaping teaspoon of jam and cover with remaining batter.
- Each muffin cup (of a standard 12-cup muffin tin) should be filled to the top.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a tester comes out clean and the top of the muffin springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cool on a wire rack.