Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
Make and share this Pb & J Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, peanut butter, eggs and milk until smooth. Pour into flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fill each cup of the prepared muffin tin about halfway up with batter. Top each with a heaping teaspoon of jam and cover with remaining batter.
- Each muffin cup (of a standard 12-cup muffin tin) should be filled to the top.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a tester comes out clean and the top of the muffin springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cool on a wire rack.