Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something different for a quick and easy breakfast brunch. Two pieces of bread, peanut butter on one side, jelly on the other dipped in egg. For the syrup to pour over the french toast I pop two Tablespoons per serving in a microwave bowl.
- On two slices of bread spread Peanut Butter and on two slices spread Jelly. Place peanut butter slice on jelly slice.
- Break eggs into shallow bowl, add two TBSP water and mix.
- Take one PB&J sandwich and dip into eggs. Set aside and dip the other sandwich. Repeat, turning until all surfaces of the sandwich are coated in egg wash.
- Spray skillet with butter spray and heat pan. Place sandwiches in pan and cook through.
- Place jelly in small bowl and microwave until syrup consistency.
- Arrange sandwich on plate and pour jelly over and serve while hot.
- Plated Sandwich and jelly can be reheated in microwave.