1/1 Photo of PB&J Crumble Bars
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil.
- 3Beat together butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add eggs and beat until combined.
- 5Mix in flour and salt at low speed until a dough forms.
- 6Reserve 1 cup dough for topping.
- 7Press remaining dough evenly in bottom of baking pan.
- 8Spread jelly in an even layer on top of dough, then coarsley crumble reserved dough over jelly layer.
- 9Bake until top is golden, 30 to 35 minutes.
- 10Cool completely in pan on a rack, about 45 minutes, then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for PB&J Crumble Bars
Serving Size: 1 (700 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g