Another recipe I entered into the 43rd Pillsbury Bake-off that didn't make the cut (c'est la vie!). They were a hit with my friends and co-workers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 13 x 9 pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- 2In a small bowl, mix sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- 3In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add sugar mixture to bowl and stir to combine.
- 4Stir peanut butter chips into batter and pour into prepared pan.
- 5Place peanut butter and jam in separate microwaveable containers and heat for 10-20 seconds until melted. Drizzle both over batter and swirl with a knife.
- 6Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pb & J Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 416.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g