Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another recipe I entered into the 43rd Pillsbury Bake-off that didn't make the cut (c'est la vie!). They were a hit with my friends and co-workers!
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter chips
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 13 x 9 pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add sugar mixture to bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir peanut butter chips into batter and pour into prepared pan.
- Place peanut butter and jam in separate microwaveable containers and heat for 10-20 seconds until melted. Drizzle both over batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.