Sassy in da South's Note:
My granddaughters love these quick & easy bars. With only 4 ingredients, it doesn't get much easier than this. Make these with the flavour of jam of your choice. These do come out a bit soft, making them difficult to cut, so I leave them sitting for a while before cutting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, divided
- 2/3 cup strawberry jam
- 3/4 cup granola cereal (without raisins)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil and greased the foil.
- 2Press two-thirds of the cookie dough into prepared pan.
- 3Spread jam over dough to within 1/4 inches of edges.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat the granola, peanut butter chips and remaining dough until blended.
- 5Crumble over jam.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool on a wire rack.
- 8Using foil, lift out of pan.
- 9Cut into bars and remove from foil.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pb & J Bars
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 286.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g