Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My granddaughters love these quick & easy bars. With only 4 ingredients, it doesn't get much easier than this. Make these with the flavour of jam of your choice. These do come out a bit soft, making them difficult to cut, so I leave them sitting for a while before cutting.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, divided
- 2⁄3 cup strawberry jam
- 3⁄4 cup granola cereal (without raisins)
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter chips
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil and greased the foil.
- Press two-thirds of the cookie dough into prepared pan.
- Spread jam over dough to within 1/4 inches of edges.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the granola, peanut butter chips and remaining dough until blended.
- Crumble over jam.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Using foil, lift out of pan.
- Cut into bars and remove from foil.