1/1 Photo of Pb & Honey Nut Cheerio's
This is a quick and healthy fix for those who like to be healthy and yet not taste it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have your cereal in a microwave safe bowl then add in your water and let it set for a minute or two.
- 2Now mix and try to wet all the cereal.
- 3Add your peanut butter thoroughly.
- 4Now microwave it all with a lose lid on top, for about 20 or 30 seconds. It depends how mushy or liquified you want it to come out.
- 5When it is cooling mix it all even better and mash it down some.
- 6Now you can chill it or eat it with ice cream or however you like. I like it plain for the most part.
- 7I am sure you can use any cereal.
- 8I have tried cocoa pebbles, and plain old corn flakes with similiar results that seemed tasty and healthy too.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pb & Honey Nut Cheerio's
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 276.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g