Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this when I realized I was out of jelly and jam. Now I eat it almost everyday for lunch with a few baby carrots on the side!
- 2 slices cinnamon raisin bread (I use Baker's Inn Raisin Wheat)
- 1 -2 tablespoon chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Spread peanut butter in one slice of bread.
- Drizzle honey on top of peanut butter.
- Top with the other slice of bread and enjoy!
Soooo yummy! The only addition I make is a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar. It adds a really unique crunchy little texture.
Yummy! I toasted the bread and used creamy PB. Isaiah really liked it and I will make again at his request:) Mommy tasted a bite so her review would be honest as well! LOL
I have often spread peanut butter on my cinnamon raisin bread. The honey is a nice addition. Toasting the bread makes it even better.