Recipe by mydesigirl
This is a wonderful breakfast for when you should have made something 10 minutes ago and have to get out the door now! Very quick to put together and healthy too.
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas (apple cinnamon or whole wheat are good too)
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, sliced thin
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide the peanut butter between the 2 tortillas and spread evenly over each tortilla leaving at least a one inch border around the edge.
- Combine the bananas,granola,yogurt and honey in a small bowl.
- Divide the banana mixture evenly between the tortillas and wrap.