Recipe by greyghost
These are yummy brownies made with Reeses miniature peanut butter cups. Found at recipe.com
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) packagereese's miniature peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 8 inch square baking pan.
- Place butter in microwave bowl, microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beat well.
- Add cocoa, beat until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside 2 TBS of the baking pieces.
- Stir in remaining baking pieces into batter.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely.
- Place remaining 2 TBS of baking pieces in microwave bowl and heat on HIGH for 15 seconds or until melted.
- Stir and drizzle over brownies.
- Cut into bars.