Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are yummy brownies made with Reeses miniature peanut butter cups. Found at recipe.com
Make and share this Pb Fun Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 8 inch square baking pan.
- Place butter in microwave bowl, microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beat well.
- Add cocoa, beat until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside 2 TBS of the baking pieces.
- Stir in remaining baking pieces into batter.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely.
- Place remaining 2 TBS of baking pieces in microwave bowl and heat on HIGH for 15 seconds or until melted.
- Stir and drizzle over brownies.
- Cut into bars.