These are yummy brownies made with Reeses miniature peanut butter cups. Found at recipe.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 8 inch square baking pan.
- 3Place butter in microwave bowl, microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds or until melted.
- 4Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, beat well.
- 6Add cocoa, beat until well blended.
- 7Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- 8Set aside 2 TBS of the baking pieces.
- 9Stir in remaining baking pieces into batter.
- 10Spread batter in prepared pan.
- 11Bake for 30-35 minutes or until begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- 12Cool completely.
- 13Place remaining 2 TBS of baking pieces in microwave bowl and heat on HIGH for 15 seconds or until melted.
- 14Stir and drizzle over brownies.
- 15Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pb Fun Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 118.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g