1/1 Photo of Pb & Fruit Pita Pockets
This snack idea comes from the Chilean Fresh Fruit Association.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine diced apples, pears and raisins with orange juice and hold for 5 minutes.
- 2Add peanut butter and mix well.
- 3Wash and dry lettuce or spinach leaves on absorbent paper towels.
- 4Tear lettuce into pita size pieces.
- 5Warm pita in toaster on lowest color setting.
- 6Cut pita in half, and carefully open each half to make a pocket.
- 7Line each pocket with lettuce or spinach leaves and spoon in equal portions of fruit and peanut butter mixture.
- 8Serve and enjoy.
- 9Serves 4 - snack or 2 meal portions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pb & Fruit Pita Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g