Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy reduced-fat peanut butter cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2cream butter.
- 3add sugars to butter and cream.
- 4combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 5add vanilla to butter mixture.
- 6slightly beat egg add to butter.
- 7add peanut butter to butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 8slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture.
- 9using two teaspoons spoon mixture onto non greased baking sheet, leaving room for spreading use a fork dipped in water to level out mounds.
- 10cook for 8-10 minutes.