Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A rich blender concotion created from combining Miss Annie's Old-Fashioned Chocolate or Vanilla Malted and Rose's Granddaughter's Sic a Monkey on Your Pms (Moody Time of the Month).
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate malt powder
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana, peeled
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- In a blender, combine malt powder, ice cream, banana, and peanut butter.
- Add milk a little at a time, pulsing after each addition, until you get to a consitency you like.
- Pour into a tall glass, add a straw, and enjoy!