Recipe by MsSally
This is an easy family favorite dessert. Note some of the ingredients amounts are approximate.
Top Review by kittycatmom
Oh WOW!!!! This is a simple and delicious dessert! I too used sugar free pudding -- I didn't realize I had was out of vanilla, so used chocolate. So yummy! DH has declared this a new favorite. And this recipe has now moved to his favorites cookbook! thanks MsSally! Made for 1.2.3 Hits Tag
- 24 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- Cool Whip (optional)
- crushed vanilla wafer
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 12 Nilla wafers with 1/2 t each of peanut butter. Top with 12 additional Nilla wafers making sandwiches. You may need more or less of these depending on the size of your dish.
- Lay sandwiches in bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish in a single layer.
- Top with sliced banana's.
- Whisk milk into pudding mix till sightly thick. Pour over banana's. Be careful to cover bananas completely with pudding.
- Cool till set, top with Cool Whip and crushed wafers.