1/1 Photo of Pb and Jelly Bars!
What a wonderful recipe, if I may say so myself! Of course, you can use any jelly if your little ones don't want grape. I am sure the little kids will gobble these yummy bars up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar; add in butter until gets crumbly.
- 3Stir in the beaten eggs, until smooth.
- 4Save 1/2 of mixture. Press remaining dough into greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 5Spread jelly over crust, evenly.
- 6Sprinkle 1 cup peanut butter chips over jelly.
- 7Crumble the other dough mixture over chips.
- 8Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and add remaining pb chips.
- 9Let cool well before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pb and Jelly Bars!
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 5.7 g