Recipe by Karen Duncan
I created this recipe the day before payday, otherwise known as grocery shopping day! I just threw together some things that I had on hand. It's very easy yet tasty, and even my three picky eaters love it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- 3⁄4-1 cup sour cream
- sliced black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in large skillet; drain.
- While cooking on medium heat,add cheddar cheese soup and salsa.
- Stir well.
- Stir in noodles and black olives (if desired) and cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.