Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love the candy bars and was so very grateful when a co-worker gave me this recipe for the snack bars! They're wonderful and don't last long around my house!
- In large bowl combine cereal and peanuts; set aside.
- In small saucepan combine corn syrup and sugar.
- Heat to 240 degrees (soft ball stage); stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour over cereal and peanuts and gently stir just until coated.
- Pat into greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.