I love the candy bars and was so very grateful when a co-worker gave me this recipe for the snack bars! They're wonderful and don't last long around my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl combine cereal and peanuts; set aside.
- 2In small saucepan combine corn syrup and sugar.
- 3Heat to 240 degrees (soft ball stage); stirring occasionally.
- 4Remove from heat and immediately stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- 5Pour over cereal and peanuts and gently stir just until coated.
- 6Pat into greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 7Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Payday Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 335.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g