1/1 Photo of Payday Cake
Darlene Summers's Note:
Payday Cake--tastes like a Payday candy bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup oleo
- 1 egg
- 3 cups mini marshmallows (Use after cake is baked)
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1Mix all but marshmallows together.
- 2Bake in ungreased 9x13-inch pan for 12 to 18 minutes at 350°.
- 3When baked and while still hot, put marshmallows on top.
- 4Then add the following topping:.
- 5Heat in medium pan: Corn syrup, margarine, peanut butter chips and vanilla, stirring constantly.
- 6Pour over top of all layers when everything has been layered.
- 7Put 2 cups of Rice Krispies over that and then 2 cups salted peanuts on top.
- 8Tastes just like a Payday candy bar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Payday Cake
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.2
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 821.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: