Recipe by Bobbie
Recipe courtesy of Susie Sherrod, 1884 Paxton House Inn. I haven't made this yet -- and am thinking of adding some canned chopped green chilies to it.
- 2 slices deli ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, and or 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray 2 (8 oz) baking dishes with cooking spray. Line each dish with half of the ham pieces. Divide cheese blend between dishes and set aside.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs with whipping cream. Pour egg mixture over cheese, dividing equally between dishes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until eggs are firm to the touch.