Recipe by kzbhansen
Got this recipe years ago I dont remember from whom but its very good
Top Review by mydesigirl
This was good and warmed our tummies on such a cold day! I used more veggies than called for because we like them. Served with a side of corn bread and we had the perfect meal! The cooking time was right on. Thanks so much for posting!
- 59.16 ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 celery ribs, peeled and diced
- 2-3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 29.58 ml parsley
- 9.85 ml fresh savory or 4.92 ml dried savory
- 29.58 ml flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 473.18 ml chicken, cooked
- 236.59 ml corn
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and stir in the onion and celery cooking for 5 minutes Add potatoes, cover and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the herbs.
- Mix flour with milk to make a thin paste.
- Add the milk and the chicken broth to pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until the vegies are done but mushy.
- Stir in the chicken and corn, add salt and pepper.
- Cook gently 5 minutes.