1/2 Photos of Pawtucket Chicken Chowder
Got this recipe years ago I dont remember from whom but its very good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and stir in the onion and celery cooking for 5 minutes Add potatoes, cover and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- 2Stir in the herbs.
- 3Mix flour with milk to make a thin paste.
- 4Add the milk and the chicken broth to pot and bring to a boil.
- 5Simmer until the vegies are done but mushy.
- 6Stir in the chicken and corn, add salt and pepper.
- 7Cook gently 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pawtucket Chicken Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 442.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: