Recipe by Mr.Delicious
An easy delicious pie with many variations. It is similar to a Dream Pie but much easier to make.
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes pudding, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup whole milk
Extra ingredients if desired
- coconut flakes
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl make the puddings as directed but only use 1 cup of milk.
- Add the entire tub of Non-dairy whipped topping and blend in well.
- If desired also blend in your choice of extras be inventive if you like. No SQUID Allowed!
- Pour into the graham cracker crust. Chill 30. mins or freeze and enjoy!