Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Source: Book - Throw Me a Bone
Make and share this Paw-Mesan Tail Twisters recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the over to 325°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the flour, cornmeal, egg, skim milk and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese in.
- a bowl and mix well, kneading with your hands.
- Place the remaining cheese on a plate. Using your hands, tear off tablespoon-size pieces of dough and roll into small logs. Roll the logs in the parmesan cheese, then twist.
- Place the twists on the baking sheet.
- Bake or 30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Place in airtight container and store up.
- to 2 weeks.