Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious way to use up and holiday leftovers!
- 1 cup cooked turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 medium bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 10 ounces shredded cheese
- In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except the tortillas and cheese.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer, and simmer 10 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Once simmered, spoon mixture (using a slotted spoon) onto tortillas; roll into enchiladas by folding two sides over and then rolling.
- Line in greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Spoon remaining liquid over top.
- Bake, covered, at 350 F for 45 minutes; uncover and top with cheese, and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand five minutes before serving.