1/2 Photos of Pavlova With Lemon Cream and Berries
13 hrs 30 mins
One of Southern Living's Best of 2010. Can vary fruit; make it your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 225°. Whisk together sugar and cornstarch. Beat egg whites at medium-high speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer 1 minute; add cream of tartar and salt, beating until blended. Gradually add sugar mixture, 1 tablespoons at a time, beating at medium-high speed until mixture is glossy, stiff peaks form, and sugar dissolves. (Do not overbeat.) Beat in vanilla. Gently spread mixture into a 7-inch round on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, making an indentation in center of meringue to hold filling.
- 2Bake at 225° for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until pale golden and outside has formed a crust. Turn oven off; let meringue stand in oven, with door closed and light on, 12 hours.
- 3Meanwhile, whisk together lemon curd and sour cream until smooth. Cover and chill.
- 4Spoon lemon mixture into center of meringue, and top with fruit. (Center of meringue may fall once the lemon mixture and berries have been added.) Garnish with zest, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pavlova With Lemon Cream and Berries
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: