Recipe by Karin in Gothenburg, Sweden
This is always big hit and doesn't need as much work as you may think.
- 6 ounces caster sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 250 ml double cream
- 500 g raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the egg whites until the mixture stands in peaks.
- Gradually beat in the sugar until the mixture is stiff.
- Fold in the corn flour, vanilla and vinegar.
- Place the mixture in a circle of grease proof paper and bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours at a temperature of 125 degrees Celcius.
- Leave the Pavlova in the oven until the oven is cold Whip the cream and spread over the Pavlova.
- Cover with raspberries.