not sure where I got this recipe and am yet to try it but it sounds yum, mite have to try for our australia day barbie this year
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1grease 24cm round springform pan, line with baking paper to 2cm above edge of the pan.
- 2crush biscuits in food processor, add melted butter and mix untill well combined. press into pan, refrigerate.
- 3sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug, put into a pot of simmering water and stir till dissolved. remove and cool 2 minutes.
- 4beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl with an electric beater till light and fluffy.
- 5on low speed add gelatine.
- 6fold in whipped cream and then chopped meringue / pavlova.
- 7spoon the mixture over the base, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 8when ready to serve remove sides of the pan, spread with extra whipped cream and decorate with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pavlova Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.2
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 273.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: