Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
not sure where I got this recipe and am yet to try it but it sounds yum, mite have to try for our australia day barbie this year
- grease 24cm round springform pan, line with baking paper to 2cm above edge of the pan.
- crush biscuits in food processor, add melted butter and mix untill well combined. press into pan, refrigerate.
- sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug, put into a pot of simmering water and stir till dissolved. remove and cool 2 minutes.
- beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl with an electric beater till light and fluffy.
- on low speed add gelatine.
- fold in whipped cream and then chopped meringue / pavlova.
- spoon the mixture over the base, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- when ready to serve remove sides of the pan, spread with extra whipped cream and decorate with fresh fruit.